Wednesday, April 28, 2010

{Let him eat CAKE!}

It started out innocently enough. A little boy celebrating his first birthday with a chocolate fudge cake.
By the time he was almost done, this was the result.
Want to see some of this enjoyment in action? Here you go!


I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that my baby is now one. I can still remember what it felt like when he moved around in my womb, and can still feel his warm dampness when he was placed in my arms for the first time. As exciting as it is to watch my children grow, I am sad that they will never be my itty bitty babies again.
Happy Birthday, Dixon! We love you to the moon and back!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. what a delicious mess!! and a sweet, sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thatta' boy! Destroy that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was super funny!!! I love it! Go Dixon!!! He really enjoyed it! Happy 1st Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete