Tuesday, July 21, 2009

{New Pages}

I've been trying hard to scrap more pages recently. That can be tricky with three little ones and tons of activities on our calendar! But I'm trying!

Thankfully, I was selected to be on an awesome digi designer's Creative Team (CT). Jady Day Studios has wonderful kits that are so much fun to work with! Here are three layouts using her stuff:

The first one uses the kit "Hoppity Dee".
http://www.scraporchard.com/market/product.php?productid=18488&cat=0&page=1

We had a lot of fun dying our Easter eggs this year!

Then next layout uses the kit "Springdipity". And guess what? This kit is FREE right now when you make a $5 purchase at Scrap Orchard! What a sweet deal!

I've had this photo hanging on my wall for years but I've never scrapped it. At least I don't think I have! :) This kit was perfect for the picture.

And finally, this layout uses the kit called "Button Nose". Even the name of the kit is cute!

Can you believe how young and impish Clara is in these pictures? It's hard to believe she's about to turn four in a couple of weeks!


Go check out the goodies at Scrap Orchard, especially those of Jady Day Studios. Some serious fun awaits you there!
I've also done some layouts that aren't for the CT.
A couple of years ago a friend and I took our kids to Hershey Chocolate World and Hershey Gardens. Of course, those photos and memories had yet to be scrapped until last week. And there are more to do! But at least I got them started.

Finally, here is a layout of one of my favorite beach memories. Yes, it's from 2007, but you know I'm never going to be caught up with all my photos!

That's it for now! Go get creative and preserve some memories!








1 comment: