Wednesday, July 20, 2011

{ebay}

OK, folks, I need some help! I'm thinking of putting a bunch of stuff up on ebay to both declutter my home and to make some extra cash. I've purchased from ebay before, but I've never been a seller. Sooooo . . . if you've sold anything in the past and have some advice / tips, please share! I haven't the first clue as to how to even begin!
* Do I set up a new account or use my current one that I've used to make purchases?
* How do you price items?
* Do you tag your items a certain way?
* Are you able to choose how long an auction stays live?
* How do you feel about setting minimum sale prices?
* What else do I need to know???
Many thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. 1. use your current account
    2. Look to see what similar items are selling for and price accordingly
    3. Tag specifically.
    4. Ask Becky which days are best to post
    5. Choose a reasonable starting price
    6. See what similar items need for shipping fees or take to the post office in the container n which it will be mailed to see what the shipping cost would be.

    ReplyDelete