Monday, March 2, 2009

{I'm FINALLY on Blogger!}

My goodness has the creation of this blog been a headache! I've been trying to get my new blog up and running for about two months - literally. The problem? My header kept showing up with a funky color cast on it. It looked like someone threw a blue-tinged bucket of mud all over it - ew! And because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to certain things, I refused to start posting until the header met with my satisfaction.



Thankfully, my friend Tina had an epiphany this weekend and told me a little trick about rgb color versus web color in PhotoShop. I'll spare you the details, but that trick worked! All these weeks of pulling my hair out over this header and it all boiled down to clicking a different color option. Thanks, Tina! I never, ever would have figured it out myself!



Because I've put off posting anything for quite some time, I'll try to do a February in review post later tonight. Lots happened last month, so it might be a doozy!



Oh . . . and welcome to my NEW blog!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! Looks awesome! You might come across some other funky things that blogger does, like putting a ton of spaces between things when you upload pictures, but we'll work through it :-) Congratulations! I expect this to stay updated!

    ReplyDelete